July 13, 2011

We're Getting Close!

It is so very hot here in South Georgia, but I am keeping positive because my house should be ready for move in very soon. I don't think we'll make it before I go back to work on August 1, but it should be only a week or two after that. Here are the pictures that I took while we were there last night:


The porch railing arrived yesterday, so it should go up soon.

With the exception of needing one more column and some railing, the side porch and patio are finished.

Another view of the side porch from the back.
Kitchen - the cabinets are ready; we're just waiting on the painter to finish up.
Kitchen - the sink will be under the window.

The back side of the house - the concrete was poured Tuesday.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about this. My policy: Keep it family-friendly.