August 20, 2010

Off to the Beach!

   Here's a nice benefit of our new location: we can decide to go to the beach - and then just do it! Mr. Perfect's parents live close to Tybee Island, so we can use them for lodging (on a night such as this) and then hit the beach early in the morning. Afterwards, all we have to do is drive home. Why haven't we been doing this all summer long? With virtually no advance prepwork, this should have been a no-brainer. I suppose we are just a tad slow.
   Here are a few shots of the beach:
Lighthouse in Tybee Island, Georgia, USA.Image via Wikipedia
Tybee Island, GAImage by .:[ Melissa ]:. via Flickr
Tybrisa Street at Tybee Island, Georgia, in th...Image via Wikipedia
  I didn't take those, but I did take these the last time we were there:


     I hope you have an absolutely super weekend.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about this. My policy: Keep it family-friendly.